Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Golden Mane!

It has been rumored, and actually proven by pictures
that at one point, hubby had what was once called
"The Golden Mane of Hair"
It is a well known joke around the house in which
we kindly remind him of his
once love of the art of "combing his hair"
The other night, Brandon came bounding out of his room and announced...
"Who am I?? Who am I??"
And this is what we saw....he had his newly trimmed and cleaned hair
combed in pure "Golden Mane" fashion!
Once I got up off the floor from laughing, I just so happened to have a picture
of our beloved (who was working hard at work during all of this)
close by...so I grabbed the camera and snapped a
few pictures to capture the moment!!

Like Father....Like Son!
The legacy of The Golden Mane lives on!!

No comments: