Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hello Babe Ruth Baseball!

My darling teenager has hit the "big leagues" . Time to step up to the plate and play some ball!! We got the call officially that he made the team! Very exciting..especially since he's got the same coach as last year...and get this..team name is Giants! HA!!! 3rd year in a row! Now it's time to put those shiny new metal cleats into action!!
Go Brandon!

Time to warm up those voices and sing...


Take me out to the ballgame....(bring a blanket around here!)
Take me out to the crowd...(ugh...not crowds!)
Buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks....(is that all you have??)
I don't care if I ever get back...(depend on how long the game!)
So let's root, root root for the home team...
(that would be the Giants again this year...sorry Karen!)
If they don't win it's a shame....
For it's one...
two...
Three strikes you're out...
At the ol' Ball game!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

You DO realize that this is the ONLY time I root for the G-team, right? Look, my computer won't even let me type it out! :)
Go Brandon!