
Maybe it was the busyness of the season...or just so many things going on that I felt "Blog Overwhelmed"...whatever it is, apparently I go through it once a year...because I remember it happening last year... I think about blogging...really I do.. I even changed my background anticipating on posting all kinds of stuff....it just never made it! Go Figure...
On the bright side..I do have some free time coming up and my goal will be to update the blog. (of course the events maybe months old by then...but hey..its a start right??)
For those of you who have expressed your concern...wondering if I am still alive......WE ARE...and we are well! :-) Thanks for caring for us!
Look for updates posted soon...just think...you can sit and read them ALL in one setting!! (its planned!)
2 comments:
Wohoo! She lives! Ok looking forward to some mighty fine reading. May make a cup of hot chocolate or an iced tea to enjoy it with!
Thank goodness! I was getting a wee bit worried about you girl.
Post a Comment