It's 5:30 AM and my boys, along with several others are headed out for a "Father-Son" hunting trip to Colorado for 10 days. They've been planning this since...oh....February!! The last week around here has been full of excitement...packing...strategizing....gathering up homework...all the fun stuff!
Please pray for safe travels and safe hunting for all the guys!
Bring us home some meat boys!!


2 comments:
Have a safe trip boys! :) Enjoy your time away-I will help take care of the girls, so no worries there! haha Well, maybe you SHOULD be worried! Digi croppping here I come, oh I mean, Get an Elk for your mamma!
Did they make it there and back? You have left us hanging here! No updates here! Are you busy or something? LOL
I think someone talked about doing a digipage of the girls weekend, but they were waiting for some pics-hint hint! :)
Post a Comment