Friday, June 20, 2008

Beatin the Heat Wave!

With record temperatures dominating the Central Coast this week, it was time to call out the creative juices to keep cool. We Central Coast wimps melt at 85 degrees, so when Arroyo Grande reached 110 degrees we were desperate!!

Now, this may be a cheap thermometer, but I think it clearly states it is well over 90 degrees and this picture was taken at 9:00 at night!


Wonder if we could patent this? Water trampoline!!


Family game night was moved outdoors. Just goes to show you Life is versatile!


Hubby heading off to work that night.... Stay cool babe!


Mango doggies! They loved it! Go figure!

For more information (and proof it was just that hot) check out the weather story on KSBY TV

1 comment:

Karen said...

wasn't that just yucky? I hate being that hot. Go ahead & say it, I AM such a wimp! Loved the water trampoline. Sounds like fun.