Sunday, April 13, 2008

Living Proof Live, San Diego 2008

I had the incredible opportunity to attend a Living Proof Live Conference this weekend in San Diego. This is an event that is put on by Lifeway Christian Book Stores out of Tennessee, featuring Bible Study teacher Beth Moore. If you have never heard of Beth Moore, read one of her books, or participated in one of her bible studies, let me just say.... you are missing out! Granted, some people don't particularly like her because...well let's just say she's quite animated, and gets down to the nitty gritty of living out the bible! But she is by far the most humble and annointed woman that I have ever seen. (with a great added sense of humor!) God has given her such a gift of teaching HIS word so that we may live out our lives in Glory to HIM!

This Friday and Saturday conference was packed with awesome worship, Bible teaching from Psalm 139 that really hit home on my part. I didn't take too many pictures, but I did find an awesome promo video about the conference. Check it out! and give me a holler if you want to go next year!

No comments: